Happy Monday!!!! I cannot believe June is halfway done. This past weekend, I was so lucky to work a wedding with Julie of As You Wish Events at the Chrysler Museum. IT WAS A BLAST!!! It was nice to just unplug from my everyday thoughts to support my dear industry friend. Plus, I ate my weight in yummies. NOT A BAD GIG, Y'ALL!
I am entering one of the craziest weeks ever, but I'm totally ready for it! On top of a wedding this weekend, there are a few other REEAAALLLLY fun things I get to do. I'll explain them as the week goes by, but for now, here is a fun list of facts about me!
- When I was 17, I was OBSESSED with the band O*Town. Anybody? Someone? Exactly. No one even remembers them now. Let's just say my room didn't need wallpaper....I had posters galore.
- One of my favorite things to do with Cal is peruse the candy aisle at Walmart. Sometimes, I'm strong enough to not bring any home with me, but usually, I'll grab a bag of Twizzlers. Just this weekend, we bought Twizzlers, Reese's Pieces, Sour Patch Kids, and S'mores Oreos. I'm not proud...
- There is no earplug on this green Earth that will keep me from hearing things while I'm sleeping. Snoring, talking, tv, breathing, neighborhood parties, dust collecting on my night stand. I HEAR EVERYTHING. I could be the world's lightest sleeper. I dare someone try to challenge me on this.
- My earliest Disney World memory is not getting to ride Space Mountain. I was too short, just 5 years old, so I had to stay behind while my cousin got to take a spin. But you bet your bottom dollar that I ride it as much as possible whenever I visit. Thank you, FastPass+. ps- I have got to find all my 1989 Disney photos...they are the best ever.
- I LOVE Virginia! In my ahem-25 years on this Earth, I have moved away a couple of times. One time, I went to New York City, but only ended up staying 6 months. The second (and last) time I moved out of state was right after we got married. Cal went to seminary right outside of Raleigh, NC. While I appreciate other places, and LOVE to travel, nothing compares to home sweet home. And though I may move in the future, I don't plan on leaving this great commonwealth.
Check back in later this week! I promise to share some exciting (at least to me!) news!