The list returns! This might become an official thing. We will see. If you missed the original post, here ya go.
Cal and I were talking about facts about me on the way home from vacation. "Hey, babe." "Yes?" "What are some unusual things about me?"
- I am "sharing challenged" when it comes to blankets, food, pillows, candy, breakfast, coffee, and probably a few more things. Don't get me wrong, SHARING IS CARING! I'm just really bad at it when it comes to immediate needs like being cold or hungry. Stay out of my way. The hungermonster is real. Her name is Sterling.
- In 2007, I got a call from a television producer in Hollywood. True story, here. She wanted me to apply for Big Brother. I made a video, filled out a MOUNTAIN of paperwork, and overnighted it to her office. This was 2007, things were still mainly reliant on snail mail. Then they flew me out to L.A., without me telling my roommate, my parents, friends, anybody. When I got off the plane, my roommate and mom had both tried calling me a billion times. My sneaky scheme to keep them both in the dark didn't work. My roommate literally thought I had been abducted. Anyway, I lived in a hotel room for about a week, interviewed, took tests, and met the producers from CBS. Needless to say, it didn't work out. I wasn't selected (thank goodness!), and I went back to my home in New York City.
- There is a perfect day. It is 72 degrees, partially cloudy, no wind. You cannot persuade me otherwise. I am reminded of the line from Miss Congeniality: "I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot and not too cold. All you need is a light jacket." That also happens to be my wedding anniversary.
- I love Christmas. Last year, I cried all day long. I love giving presents, receiving them, wrapping them, unwrapping them, all of it. I love what Christmas stands for, which is the birth of my Savior. The best way to describe it would be a week-long Disney vacation compressed into one 24 hour period.
- I love pigs. I don't eat them.